Telltale’s blockbuster episodic adventure series The Walking Dead (seasons one and two) and The Wolf Among Us (season one) are coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in October and November, respectively. The same announcements also revealed that both series would be coming to PS3, PS Vita, and Xbox 360 in retail form.
The Walking Dead adapts the world of Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore’s hit comic book series (which also inspired an extremely popular AMC television show) about the zombie apocalypse into an episodic adventure where the tough decisions and their tougher consequences are left in your hands. Telltale’s breakout series breathed new life into the neglected adventure genre and opened up fresh possibilities for storytelling in video games.
The Wolf Among Us followed The Walking Dead‘s success by adapting another modern classic comic, Bill Willingham’s Fables. The series chronicles the struggles of characters from fairy tales and folklore who have been forced out of their home to establish a new community in modern day New York City.
If you haven’t played Telltale’s episodic games, then this will be a great chance to catch up with some of the best storytelling in recent gaming.
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- Everything we know about ‘Jessica Jones’ season 2 so far
- Everything we know about ‘Daredevil’ season 3 on Netflix
- ‘Billions’ third season is the showdown fans have been waiting for
- ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far