Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead: Season Two is making its debut on the latest generation of consoles on October 21 in North America and October 24 in Europe. The collected season will be available for download and at retailers for the first time on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and for the first time on a disc for PS3 and Xbox 360. It will be available in retail for the PS Vita on November 4.
Telltale’s episodic adaptation of the hit graphic novels and AMC television show puts the impossibly-hard decisions of how to survive the zombie apocalypse into your hands. Your decisions cascade unpredictably from episode to episode, making each play-through truly your own.
The first season of The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series will also be available for the first time on PS4 and Xbox One on October 14 in North America and October 24 in Europe, both in retail and download. Check out our glowing reviews of both the first and the second season, since this is the perfect opportunity to catch up on one of the best series in recent gaming memory.
- Microsoft leans on A.I. to resume safe delivery of Windows 10 Update
- Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL: Everything you need to know
- Google will begin shutting down the classic Hangouts app in October
- Windows 10 October 2018 Update is only installed on 12 percent of PCs
- After Kepler kicks the bucket, NASA releases its final image