Before you watch the video, let us preface with, “absolutely do not try this at home.” If you want to see some of the world’s most insane tricks ever recorded, just head straight to GoPro’s YouTube site. The company recently posted an amazing video of a professional stuntman riding a motorbike not on a bridge’s road surface, but over the entire structure, on top of the cement arch – without any safety harnesses. The crazy-yet-awesome stunt – appropriately titled, “Epic Bridge Riding” – was recorded in an overhead shot, using a GoPro camera mounted on a pole that’s attached to the rider’s backpack; another camera was mounted on the side of the bike, near the front wheel, and another on the rider’s helmet.
The stuntman, part of the Stunt Freaks Team from Finland – an official GoPro partner – also performs a wheelie in the end, all the way across the bridge that spans a river. The video was shot with a GoPro Hero3+ camera, not one the newer GoPro Hero4 models. Still, the video isn’t really about the camera specs, but more about the stunt and what you can do with an action cam. But, unless you have a death wish, leave this kind of action to the pros.
Related: A GoPro gave its life so you could watch this way-too-close volcano footage
- Avid swimmer? Save $30 on this top-rated waterproof MP3 player
- REI Outlet Sale: Up to 60% off Fitbit Versa, GoPro Hero 8, and more
- Where are they now? A look back at last year’s Top Tech of CES winners
- Just add whitewater: These are the gadgets pro kayakers use to go ‘500 percent’
- Work up a sweat with Samsung’s Gear Sport, IconX earbuds, and Gear Fit2 Pro