The new technologies presented at CES 2010 are slowly but surely becoming available to consumers. Samsung’s new 2010 Blu-ray players, featuring Internet@TV and Samsung Apps, are now currently available for preorder—including Samsung’s 3D-enabled BD-C6900 which just popped up on Amazon.com for $399. Last time we checked, Amazon claimed it was out of stock of the new 3D player. Samsung says its BD-C6900 Blu-ray player is compatible with the 3D Blu-ray standard, and Samsung’s own 3D displays.
Samsung has also priced its BD-C7500 at $399.99, while the BD-C6500 should be retailing for $299—unfortunately, both are 2D. We’ll keep checking back with Amazon to see when these new products are available and in-stock.
Image provided by Engadget
- The best Blu-ray players now spinning
- Looking to buy a new Blu-ray player? Here’s everything you need to know
- Xbox One S vs. PlayStation 4 ‘Slim’: Which console is worth your money?
- New firmware update brings Dolby Vision to Philips UHD Blu-ray players
- Amazon is selling Star Wars and Marvel DVDs — but only to Prime members