Popular search engine Google has made another deal as a content provider, etching a deal with ABC News to provide live daily Webcasts of “World News Now” with lists of the day’s top Google search terms as well as the most popular stories on Google News.
Google has a similar deal with Al Gore’s Current TV, which shows a brief segment every half hour highlighting popular search terms.
Although unrelated to the ABC deal, Google also rolled out a new version of its News service for mobile users, enabling subscribers with Internet-capable phones to access a page with headlines collected from a variety of news outlets. The service only carries material designed to be accessed via mobile phones.
- Here’s how to buy the new Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3 XL
- Google will begin shutting down the classic Hangouts app in October
- Google Fi: Phones, plans, pricing, and perks explained
- Google might release a smartwatch and multiple Pixel phones in 2019
- Google Pixel 3 vs. Samsung Galaxy S9: Which smaller Android flagship is best?