Each new gadget or device you get comes with a new charger or cord, eventually cluttering up your desk with a white and black nest of wires.
If you’re interested in sorting or at least hiding the mess, check out the CableBin. It’s a wood-grained, wastepaper basket looking contraption that you can plug all your devices into. A power strip connects along the inside of the bin, and a gap along the back of the bin allows cords to slip in and the power strip to connect to the wall.
You can access and manage all your plugs through a lid on the top. There are even openings for chargers to sneak through the lid to charge a small device or plug in a dock.
The CableBin from BlueLounge sells for $90 and at the moment only comes in two different shades of wood grain with a white accent color, which can be hit or miss as far as matching whatever you got going on in your home. But if you cringe every time you glance down at your outlet, it might be worth looking into.
- The 25 best Galaxy S7 cases to safeguard your Samsung smartphone
- The best dorm gadgets of 2018
- Google Chromecast and Chromecast Ultra: Everything you need to know
- How to create spooky Halloween effects with smart home lighting and sound
- The best wine refrigerators of 2018 will keep your vino chilled