And you don’t have to do anything for Sense to start tracking your sleep. It will detect when you go to bed, when you actually fall to sleep, and how well you slept throughout the night. You’ll get a sleep score the next day that’s related to the quality of sleep you got.
We’re a big fan of the attractive design and the amount of data you can view from Sense. Everything is polished and works really well, and Sense is an incredible tool to help you improve your sleep.
- How to track your sleep with an Apple Watch
- Amazon Halo review: Affordable but questionable fitness band
- How to use a blue light filter on your PC or Mac
- The best health and fitness gadgets for 2021
- Amazfit GTR 2e review: All the good (and bad) from the GTR 2, for less money