And you don’t have to do anything for Sense to start tracking your sleep. It will detect when you go to bed, when you actually fall to sleep, and how well you slept throughout the night. You’ll get a sleep score the next day that’s related to the quality of sleep you got.
We’re a big fan of the attractive design and the amount of data you can view from Sense. Everything is polished and works really well, and Sense is an incredible tool to help you improve your sleep.
- Sleep Number’s New 360 Smart Bed monitors and improves sleep health as you age
- Sleep Number’s Climate360 smart bed warms and cools sleepers for better comfort
- Ring Video Doorbell vs. Nest Hello: Which Cyber Monday deal is better?
- The Urgonight headband trains your brain waves for better sleep
- Breathing better can be a breeze with the latest air quality monitor from Awair