Each week the Digital Trends staff selects three albums that we think you should know about. Not in-depth reviews, just passing on some music we like.
The pop starlet is back with her highly anticipated follow-up to last year’s Rated R. The singer has a bright new hair color and has been making the late-night rounds with her rousing single from the album, “Only Girl (In The World).”
For fans of: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Jay-Z
This album shows Norah Jones compiling all of her favorite collaborations from the last decade, including tracks with Willie Nelson, Herbie Hancock, Ryan Adams, and Belle & Sebastian.
For fans of: Pink Martini, Madeleine Peyroux, Josh Groban
This is the Canadian band’s fourth full-length album and the first since 2005’s Our Thickness. Fronted by Matthew Adam Hart, the band creates infectious indie pop tunes with an emphasis on the electronic.
For fans of: Cut Copy, Phoenix, Girl Talk
- Director Mel Jones on why her Sundance debut, Leimert Park, will make cinematic history
- The best music streaming services
- Miles of music: The 55 best songs about cars, driving, and road trips
- Naked but never nihilistic, Starsailor charts a course for indie soul
- More than free shipping: The best movies on Amazon Prime right now