Having a slim laptop is great for portability, convenience, working on your computer in bed, etc. But if you actually have room to spread out on a desk, the ergonomics of your laptop are less than ideal. If you like your laptop just fine, but prefer to have a mouse and keyboard setup at your desk, this unique wooden stand is a quick and simple fix. The Bamboo Laptop Stand by Green Tuna Design (about $92) uses two laser-cut pieces to hold your laptop in perfect viewing position and keep it from overheating. The clever design perfectly cradles any size laptop (the two pieces are independent of each other) and has holes for cord management to keep things neat and tidy. The unique shape even allows for storage of your keyboard when not in use. If you use your laptop at home or work with an alternate monitor, the stand can be flipped upright to store your laptop in very little space and keep it cool. The stand is crafted from sustainable bamboo and has a 100% natural coating. On a design note, the bamboo has a beautiful look and goes well with clean Apple products as shown in the photo.
- Here are the best iPad Pro keyboard cases to pick up with your new tablet
- How much RAM do you need? It’s probably less than you think
- Here are the 15 best iPad keyboard cases, from the Mini to the Pro
- Spring cleaning for your PC: How to tame the tangle of wires under your desk
- These are the best iPad cases and covers for the new 2018 iPad