XM Satellite Radio continues to grow its audience, announcing today that it has more than seven million subscribers to its satellite radio service. XM passed the 6.5 million mark in early April, which, extended linearly, puts the company on a growth rate of about 1.5 million subscribers a year.
XM has worked to expand its exclusive programming offerings, featuring radio shows hosted by the likes of Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, and Willie Nelson, along with exclusive features and performances in addition to its 170 channels of music, sports, talk, comedy, and other entertainment programming. The service has also inked a deal with Ophrah Winfrey’s Harpo Radio to produce a range of new original programming, set to debut in September.
- The best smart speakers for 2022
- The best wireless routers for 2022
- The latest Amazon Echo just got a monster discount for Black Friday
- Google Nest Mini vs. Amazon Echo Dot
- How to access your favorite music streaming services on Amazon Echo Show