Tonight, starting at 5 p.m. ET, UFC Fight Night 187 is bringing an entire evening of intense MMA action to the Octagon at the UFC Apex arena in Las Vegas. Topping the main card is a welterweight bout between Leon Edwards and Belal Muhammad, and if you’re looking for a way to stream it live, you’ll need to sign up for ESPN+ so you can enjoy it right on your PC, mobile device, smart TV, or gaming console. Keep reading to find out more about ESPN+ and how to watch UFC Fight Night: Edwards vs. Muhammad online tonight.
How to Watch UFC Fight Night: Edwards vs. Muhammad Online in the U.S.
If you want to watch UFC fights online — be they the weekly Fight Nights or big pay-per-view championship bouts like the upcoming UFC 260: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2 — then there’s no reason you shouldn’t sign up for ESPN+. This premium streaming service launched in 2018 and quickly grew to become the go-to platform for streaming sports, from the Ultimate Fighting Championship to Top Rank Boxing, Premier League Soccer, and much, much more. ESPN+ is also the only venue for watching UFC PPV events, and it’s also the only way you can watch the entire UFC Fight Night: Edwards vs. Muhammad fight card tonight.
For the main event at UFC Fight Night 187, fans will see Leon “Rocky” Edwards — the third-ranked fighter on the UFC welterweight roster — face off against Belal “Remember the Name” Muhammad. Although Muhammad is the clear underdog going into this fight (he sits at 13th in the UFC welterweight rankings), both combatants share identical professional records of 18 wins and only three losses. That changes tonight, however, as only one of these men will walk out of the Octagon victorious. If Edward is the winner, he may soon face either Gilbert Burns or Colby Covington, the other two top-ranked welterweights who sit below current champion Kamaru Usman.
ESPN+ rings in at just $6 per month or a more affordable $60 per year. If you’re a new subscriber looking to save some cash, though, then you can sign up for this bundle deal instead, which offers you a year’s worth of ESPN+ along with the UFC 260: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2 PPV for $90. That’s a nice $40 discount, although you can only redeem it once. Alternatively, you can sign up for The Disney Bundle and get ESPN+, Disney+, and basic Hulu (ad-supported) for $13 per month, saving you 25%. You can still upgrade to the bundle and get the savings if you already have any of those streaming services.
UFC Fight Night: Edwards vs. Muhammad Fight Card
Main Card (8 PM ET / 5 PM PT)
- Leon Edwards vs. Belal Muhammad
- Misha Cirkunov vs. Ryan Spann
- Dan Ige vs. Gavin Tucker
- Jonathan Martinez vs. Davey Grant
- Matheus Nicolau vs. Manel Kape
- Eryk Anders vs. Darren Stewart
Preliminary Card (5 PM ET / 2 PM PT)
- Angela Hill vs. Ashley Yoder
- Charles Jourdain vs. Marcelo Rojo
- Rani Yahya vs. Ray Rodriguez
- Nasrat Haqparast vs. Rafa García
- Cortney Casey vs. JJ Aldrich
- Jinh Yu Frey vs. Gloria de Paula
- Matthew Semelsberger vs. Jason Witt
- YouTube TV: Plans, pricing, channels, how to cancel, and more
- No, there’s no free UFC 269 live stream — you need to pay
- Watch UFC 269 Online: Live stream Oliveira vs. Poirier NOW
- FuboTV: Everything you need to know about the sports-centric live TV service
- Paramount+ price, plans, and what to watch