It looks like another player has stepped into the “There’s a Map for That” game— Apple is launching new iPhone commercials to combat the ruthless (yet undoubtedly creative) Verizon coverage ads. Unfortunately, the latest round of ads do not feature Luke Wilson—we know, we’re disappointed too—but it does get straight to the heart of the issue by ending each commercial with the question “Can your phone and your network do that?” The point being—no, Verizon, you guys can’t do that. This new ad campaign is launching tonight and focuses on the iPhone’s ability to carry voice and data simultaneously on AT&T’s network.
Image provided by Engadget.com
- Razer’s 5G-enabled handheld gaming system is getting a public release
- How to reset Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro
- The best tablets for kids in 2022: Fire HD, iPads, and more
- Apple AirPods Pro 2 vs. AirPods Pro: What’s new?
- Truecaller brings AI-powered spam call filtering to any iOS or Android phone