Check out our full review of the BlackBerry Z10 phone.
A few weeks back during CES 2013, we had the chance to play around with BlackBerry 10 and were quite impressed with it. Now the OS has officially been launched and has a couple devices to call home. Perhaps the most exciting of the new handhelds from BlackBerry is the Z10.
Positioned as the flagship phone for BB 10, the Z10 takes the road less travelled for a BlackBerry product and offers a sizable and vibrant touchscreen display. The 4.2-inch screen is packed with pixels with a resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels. While the screen is impressive, it’s the operating system that is the real point of interest on the Z10. We snapped some pictures of the device and it’s fresh OS to give you a look at what to expect if you’re one of the planned early adopters just waiting to get your hands on it.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 vs. Galaxy Z Flip 3: Should you upgrade?
- This super-sized Motorola Android phone is $300 off today
- The Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Flip 4 are exciting because they’re boring
- I’ve used an iPhone since 2007, but the Galaxy Z Fold 4 makes me want to switch
- OnePlus 10T vs. Nothing Phone 1: more expensive isn’t always better