Check out our full review of the BlackBerry Z10 phone.
A few weeks back during CES 2013, we had the chance to play around with BlackBerry 10 and were quite impressed with it. Now the OS has officially been launched and has a couple devices to call home. Perhaps the most exciting of the new handhelds from BlackBerry is the Z10.
Positioned as the flagship phone for BB 10, the Z10 takes the road less travelled for a BlackBerry product and offers a sizable and vibrant touchscreen display. The 4.2-inch screen is packed with pixels with a resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels. While the screen is impressive, it’s the operating system that is the real point of interest on the Z10. We snapped some pictures of the device and it’s fresh OS to give you a look at what to expect if you’re one of the planned early adopters just waiting to get your hands on it.
- Pixel 3 XL vs. iPhone XS Max: Which plus-sized flagship reigns supreme?
- Razer Phone 2 vs. Red Magic Phone vs. Honor Play: Which gaming phone is best?
- Razer Phone 2 vs. Razer Phone: Is it time to level up?
- Honor 8X vs. Honor 7X: Battle of the beautiful budget phones
- Razer Phone 2 vs. Galaxy Note 9: They’re closer than you think