Check out our full review of the BlackBerry Z10 phone.
A few weeks back during CES 2013, we had the chance to play around with BlackBerry 10 and were quite impressed with it. Now the OS has officially been launched and has a couple devices to call home. Perhaps the most exciting of the new handhelds from BlackBerry is the Z10.
Positioned as the flagship phone for BB 10, the Z10 takes the road less travelled for a BlackBerry product and offers a sizable and vibrant touchscreen display. The 4.2-inch screen is packed with pixels with a resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels. While the screen is impressive, it’s the operating system that is the real point of interest on the Z10. We snapped some pictures of the device and it’s fresh OS to give you a look at what to expect if you’re one of the planned early adopters just waiting to get your hands on it.
- Alcatel Idol 5 vs. Lenovo Moto G5S Plus: Clash of the budget smartphones
- Check out the best affordable Samsung phones for March 2018
- WhatsApp may not work with older BlackBerry or Windows phones in 2018
- The best cheap phones you can buy
- Google rolls out new update for its Phone app, introduces chat heads feature