Everyone likes free apps, but sometimes the best ones are a bit expensive. Now and then, developers put paid apps on sale for free for a limited time, but you have to snatch them up while you have the chance. Here are the latest and greatest apps on sale in the iOS App Store.
These apps normally cost money and this sale lasts for a limited time only. If you go to the App Store and it says the app costs money, that means the deal has expired and you will be charged.
Don’t have perfect pitch? Maybe you can improve what you have with InTune, the app for music lovers looking to better themselves a bit.
Have a lot of weddings to attend? This app can help you decide what (or rather, how much) to give.
Become a better runner with this app. RunCadence was developed by two physical therapists to help the running community apply step rate to running via real-time step-rate notification and metronome.
Not a trader? Not a problem. This app can still test your abilities on the stock market.
If you’re a fan of game night, this app will be a welcome addition. onetrivia is the first audiovisual trivia game.
This simple but addictive game is hard to beat. Maneuver a small ball that rolls and jumps to avoid obstacles.
- Best iOS app deals of the day! 6 paid iPhone apps are free for a limited time
- The best iPhone apps available right now (April 2018)
- The best running apps for iOS and Android
- The 20 best travel apps for vacations and trips
- For deals or just the latest designs, these are the best shopping apps out there