More manufacturers are warming up to Windows Phone. Last week, Acer announced its first Windows Phone and now a Lenovo device called the ‘S2’ has been spotted running Windows Phone 7.5. According to WinRumors, speculation about a Lenovo device has been around for about a year. We don’t yet know much about this new device, but it appears to have about a 4.3-inch screen, run Windows Phone 7.5, and it does have a front-facing camera. The overall shape of the phone is rounded and looks quite similar to Lenovo’s consumer-aimed IdeaPad K1 tablet.
Winphonexap.com, the site that posted these pictures, claims that an Android version of the handset could be on the docket as well. We’ll post specs and availability as soon as we learn of them.
- The Nothing Phone 2 just leaked, and it’s not what I expected
- Lenovo’s Legion Phone Duel 2 is seriously cool, and in more ways than one
- Best Buy discounts iPad 10.2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e for Father’s Day
- The $440 Realme X2 Pro has what it takes to be one of 2019’s best phones
- The $350 Nokia 7.2 is available for pre-order in the U.S.