More manufacturers are warming up to Windows Phone. Last week, Acer announced its first Windows Phone and now a Lenovo device called the ‘S2’ has been spotted running Windows Phone 7.5. According to WinRumors, speculation about a Lenovo device has been around for about a year. We don’t yet know much about this new device, but it appears to have about a 4.3-inch screen, run Windows Phone 7.5, and it does have a front-facing camera. The overall shape of the phone is rounded and looks quite similar to Lenovo’s consumer-aimed IdeaPad K1 tablet.
Winphonexap.com, the site that posted these pictures, claims that an Android version of the handset could be on the docket as well. We’ll post specs and availability as soon as we learn of them.
- Google to end support for Android devices running Ice Cream Sandwich
- 5G phones are on the way: Here’s every phone that will support 5G
- You forgot all about these 6 phones of 2018. Prepare to forget them again
- New Apple patent hints clamshell-style foldable phone may be in the works
- Moto G7 vs. Moto G6: Which midrange Motorola phone reigns supreme?