If you and a friend/partner both need a new phone, now might be the time to get it, especially if you’re a Verizon customer or open to switching over to the carrier. If you add two new lines to your plan and buy an LG G5, you’ll get a second G5 for free.
The promotion isn’t running for long — you have until May 11 to take advantage of it, but if you’ve been holding off on buying a new phone the promotion could be worth considering. Of course, Verizon does say that you have to open two new lines, so if you already have a line you may not be able to take advantage of it.
If you already purchased a G5 from Verizon, you may still be able to utilize the promotion, but you need to have bought it within 14 days — simple add one new line instead of two, and while you’ll make monthly payments on both you’ll get a refund in the form of a Visa gift card. To get two G5 smartphones follow these instructions:
- Add two G5 smartphones to your cart and complete the checkout process. There aren’t any promo codes to fill out during checkout.
- Head to www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/ with your order details and use the promo code G5-APRILPROMO to complete the process.
- Wait for your Visa gift card, which should arrive in between 8 and 10 weeks.
The G5 is a pretty impressive device, and made headlines for its modular design when it was released. The phone has a slot on the bottom that can be use to insert modules for things like extra camera controls, with more modules set to be released over time. You can check out our review of the LG G5 here.
- Here are the 16 most annoying LG G5 problems — and how to fix them
- Alcatel Idol 5 vs. Lenovo Moto G5S Plus: Clash of the budget smartphones
- Here’s how to buy the brand-new Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
- Nokia 6 (2018) vs. Lenovo Moto G5S Plus: Can Nokia take out the budget champion?
- Here are some common Moto G5S Plus problems and how to fix them