If you’re big into European fashion, you may want to take a look at LG’s new Windows Phone, which hits shelves today. The WP 7.5 handset is being called the Jil Sander E906 handset, and will come with a Jil Sander app that will contain all sorts of designs from the German fashion designer.
The phone has a 1GHz processor, 3.8-inch WVGA touchscreen, 5MP camera capable of 720p video recording, and lovely blue highlights. We don’t know its official price, but it hits shelves in Germany, Austria, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom today. For a better look at the phone, check out the video below, which runs through some features of Windows Phone and the Jil Sanders app.
Would you buy a designer phone? It doesn’t look particularly luxurious to us, though the 7.5 Mango interface is nice.
- Gaming-focused Red Magic Phone offers monstrous specs for just $400
- Vivo Apex hands-on review
- Honor’s new budget 7C and 7A phones love your face, and unlock at a glance
- NYPD trades old Nokia Windows phones for 36,000 new iPhone 7s
- DT Daily at MWC 2018: Sony Xperia XZ2 phones, Android Go slims down, lifi lights up