Urban Signals just took online dating to a whole new level. The Urban Signals app is a social networking, location-based mobile application that allows you to see people around you, if they’re available, interested and ready to meet up. Since Urban Signals app is a service based in real-time, you can even meet up with someone right that very moment—or you could be standing next to the readily available person of your dreams at that very moment. It’s kind of creepy, but we like it.
“Urban Signals began as an observation I continued to witness on New York’s city streets…the problem of missed connections,“ said Aubree Nichols, founder and CEO of Urban Signals. “I didn’t know what the answer was, but I knew it would have to break down that ‘urban armor’ that discourage singles from approaching someone they found attractive or intriguing.“
Urban Signals is a free download available now for iPhone and iTouch. The company says all new users are given a 1-month trial of unlimited Signals to learn how to navigate the application. After 30 days, ‘Unlimited Signals’ packs can be purchased monthly for $4.99 per month.
- The best unlimited data plans of 2018
- Get a business phone number the easy way with the OpenPhone app
- Switching to the ‘Un-carrier?’ Here’s a breakdown of T-Mobile’s plans
- We tried Visible’s $40 unlimited data plan for two weeks to see how it fares
- Shopping for plans on Sprint? We break down the carrier’s options