“Urban Signals began as an observation I continued to witness on New York’s city streets…the problem of missed connections,“ said Aubree Nichols, founder and CEO of Urban Signals. “I didn’t know what the answer was, but I knew it would have to break down that ‘urban armor’ that discourage singles from approaching someone they found attractive or intriguing.“
Urban Signals is a free download available now for iPhone and iTouch. The company says all new users are given a 1-month trial of unlimited Signals to learn how to navigate the application. After 30 days, ‘Unlimited Signals’ packs can be purchased monthly for $4.99 per month.
- The best unlimited data plan: Verizon vs. T-Mobile vs. AT&T vs. Sprint
- Don’t listen to the guy at the mall. How to pick the best smartphone data plan
- Find love or have a fling with the best LGBT dating apps for iPhone and Android
- Which Verizon plan is best for you? We check out family, individual, and prepaid
- Bring out your inner Michelangelo with the best drawing apps for the iPad Pro