Attempting to solve today’s Framed for October 8 and need some help?
Today’s Framed is one of the most influential French New Wave films of all time. However, it’s bittersweet to revisit due to Jean-Luc Godard’s death last month at the age of 91. If you haven’t had a chance to see it, watch the trailer and then give it a shot!
If you’re ready to begin, keep reading for hints to help solve today’s edition of Framed.
Check out our Framed guide if you missed yesterday’s movie of the day. Remember, check back daily for more hints and clues for each Framed.
How to play Framed
Framed is like Wordle and Heardle, but for movie lovers. Each day, there is a new movie, and players have the chance to guess the title based on a series of images from the film. If you guess wrong, a new image will be revealed. Players are allowed to see no more than six images from the film. Players can skip to the next image by leaving the input blank and clicking Submit if they can’t guess based on the image.
The goal is to name the movie in as few guesses as possible.
Framed hints for Saturday, October 8
- Today’s Framed was released in 1965.
- Today’s Framed was directed by Jean-Luc Godard.
- Today’s Framed stars Jean-Paul Belmondo and Anna Karina.
Framed answer for Saturday, October 8
If you’re still stumped, then we’ll step in and provide some assistance. If you want to see the answer to today’s Framed, scroll below.
The answer to today’s Framed is…
Pierrot le Fou
- Heardle today, November 20: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Sunday)
- Heardle today, November 18: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Friday)
- Heardle today, November 16: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Wednesday)
- Heardle today, November 14: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Monday)
- Heardle today, November 13: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Sunday)