With the new season of HBO’s Game of Thrones arriving in April, there’s still quite a while to wait before the hit series offers up anything new for fans. That could be the reason the network has seen fit to release a short blooper reel from the previous season, featuring some of the behind-the-scenes gaffes that occurred during one of the series’ darkest arcs so far.
In the video, the usually sure-footed Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey), Arya Stark (Maisie Williams), and even Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish (Aidan Gillen) can be seen tripping over scenery, while Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage), Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke), and various other members of the cast forget lines, lose a battle with the giggles, and get interrupted by, well … a cat.
The bloopers are culled from the prior, fourth season of Game of Thrones, with the fifth season premiering April 12 at 9pm ET on HBO. The upcoming season is said to be based on the fourth and fifth novels of George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire novels, and welcomes new cast members Alexander Siddig, Toby Sebastian, Nell Tiger Free, Keisha Castle-Hughes, Jessica Henwick, Rosabell Laurenti Sellers, DeObia Oparei, Jonathan Pryce, Hannah Waddingham, Enzo Cilenti, Michael Condron, and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- Everything we know about ‘Daredevil’ season 3 on Netflix
- Everything we know about ‘Jessica Jones’ season 2 so far
- ‘Jessica Jones’ season 2 prep guide: What we learned from our sneak peek