Jessica Lange is moving on from popular FX show American Horror Story, reports The Week.
This will be the horror/drama’s fifth season, entitled American Horror Story: Hotel, and the first that Lange will not appear in. The stalwart actress has been central to all four of the first seasons, taking turns in wholly different roles for each new story line.
While Lange will be missed, American Horror Story has confirmed a pretty intriguing new cast for the season 5, which includes Pop singer Lady Gaga, bringing her style of monster to a new level.
Other new additions include Matt Bomer, best know for his roles on USA’s White Collar, the NBC show Chuck, and Fox’s supernatural sci-fi series Tru Calling. Bomer who spent the early days of his career on soap opera’s like Guiding Light had a guest spot on the last season of American Horror Story, as well. Also in the lineup is Cheyenne Jackson, who has guest starred on writer/producer Ryan Murphy’s other series, GLEE.
- The best Netflix Original series
- ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’ trailer unleashes a bevy of beasts
- ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- Intense trailer for Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ follows family haunted by mirror images
- The future of Star Wars: All the known movies and TV series coming your way