After nearly 15 years perched atop the collective public consciousness (not to mention the top of the best-selling book and movie box-office lists), the Harry Potter franchise comes to its conclusion next month.
The first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was a bit light on action at times (you can check out our review here), but that is mainly because the majority of the action in the book took place in the second half. The same is true of the movie, and Part 2 promises to be a worthy, and fittingly epic finale to the series.
Check out the trailer below and look for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on July 15.
- A.I. reads the Harry Potter series, then writes some absurd fan fiction
- Study spells and take classes on your phone in ‘Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery’
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 13-inch Review
- Apple reveals the iTunes ‘Best of 2017’ lists for apps, music, and more
- From ‘Annihilation’ to ‘Super Troopers 2’: The most anticipated movies of 2018