After nearly 15 years perched atop the collective public consciousness (not to mention the top of the best-selling book and movie box-office lists), the Harry Potter franchise comes to its conclusion next month.
The first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was a bit light on action at times (you can check out our review here), but that is mainly because the majority of the action in the book took place in the second half. The same is true of the movie, and Part 2 promises to be a worthy, and fittingly epic finale to the series.
Check out the trailer below and look for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on July 15.
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald’ review
- Lifeprint’s Harry Potter printer adds motion magic to photos
- Leaked footage suggests an open-world Harry Potter RPG is on the way
- Google Play Store offers big movie and game discounts for Thanksgiving
- Netflix debuts full trailer for Andy Serkis’ ‘Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle’