With music streaming services like Spotify abuzz with more than 10 million paid subscribers, new competitors will have to sweeten the pot to lure them away.
Rapper and business mogul Jay Z is trying his hand at exactly that with the recent purchase of the music streaming service Tidal, Spotify’s latest competition. But will the likes of big-name celebrities and hi-fi streaming be enough to surpass Spotify?
In this episode of VS., we pit Tidal against the “veteran” Spotify to see which streaming service makes the most sense. Take an in-depth look as we compare features, functions, and the prices between both services.
There are millions of songs at hand, but only one service can reign as victor. Check out the video to see who comes out on top.
- Amazon Music is now available on Vizio TVs
- Lossless Bluetooth audio? Qualcomm says it’s coming in 2022
- Spotify’s HiFi tier was MIA in 2021. Will 2022 be any different?
- Chill with Spotify for free on Delta Airlines this holiday season
- Watch Spotify’s tour of its plush U.S. headquarters