You follow Elon Musk on Twitter, have strong opinions on Apple versus Android, and when your friends can’t get their Wi-Fi working, they call you. Ever thought about sharing your expertise with the world? Come talk to us!
Digital Trends is looking for motivated professional freelance writers to help demystify, explain, and break down technology for a mainstream audience. From smart home enthusiasts to audiophiles, we’re looking for experts in all sorts of areas. Right now, open positions include:
Follow the instructions on the individual job posting to be considered for the position. Not sure where you fit? We’re always looking for talent. Email email@example.com with a cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for DT, and we’ll get back to you if we see an opportunity to work together.
If your expertise lies elsewhere, say in picking the best swim trunks or making cannabis-infused mac and cheese, our brother site The Manual is also hiring! There’s no better way to get paid to drink beer.
- Walmart knocks down prices on Google Home devices and bundles
- Google Home setup: How to get your Google Home, Home Mini, or Hub up and running
- Amazon Echo, Google Home, and Apple HomePod get generous discounts
- The best Google Home-compatible devices for 2019
- Bowflex’s spring sale has limited-time deals on treadmills, home gyms, and more