You follow Elon Musk on Twitter, have strong opinions on Apple versus Android, and when your friends can’t get their Wi-Fi working, they call you. Ever thought about sharing your expertise with the world? Come talk to us!
Digital Trends is looking for motivated professional freelance writers to help demystify, explain, and break down technology for a mainstream audience. From smart home enthusiasts to audiophiles, we’re looking for experts in all sorts of areas. Right now, open positions include:
Follow the instructions on the individual job posting to be considered for the position. Not sure where you fit? We’re always looking for talent. Email email@example.com with a cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for DT, and we’ll get back to you if we see an opportunity to work together.
If your expertise lies elsewhere, say in picking the best swim trunks or making cannabis-infused mac and cheese, our brother site The Manual is also hiring! There’s no better way to get paid to drink beer.
- The 15 best tech jobs boast top salaries, high satisfaction, lots of openings
- Best Prime Day printer deals 2020: Only hours left to score the hottest offers
- The best Apple HomeKit-compatible devices
- Chromecast with Google TV will debut September 30, for as little as $50
- The best DIY home security systems for 2020