You follow Elon Musk on Twitter, have strong opinions on Apple versus Android, and when your friends can’t get their Wi-Fi working, they call you. Ever thought about sharing your expertise with the world? Come talk to us!
Digital Trends is looking for motivated professional freelance writers to help demystify, explain, and break down technology for a mainstream audience. From smart home enthusiasts to audiophiles, we’re looking for experts in all sorts of areas. Right now, open positions include:
Follow the instructions on the individual job posting to be considered for the position. Not sure where you fit? We’re always looking for talent. Email email@example.com with a cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for DT, and we’ll get back to you if we see an opportunity to work together.
If your expertise lies elsewhere, say in picking the best swim trunks or making cannabis-infused mac and cheese, our brother site The Manual is also hiring! There’s no better way to get paid to drink beer.
- Digital Trends’ Tech For Change CES 2023 Awards
- Digital Trends’ Top Tech of CES 2022 Awards
- Are you our next writer or editor? We’re hiring!
- Call For Submissions: Digital Trends’ Top Tech of CES 2021 Awards
- Elon Musk says we’re about to get a live look at the Neuralink brain-chip device