Thanks to Futo’s Monoflow technology, you can inflate one of these mattresses with only a few simple movements, and in about 20 seconds. Just open up the Futo Mattress and wave it about to catch the air around you. The air will flow evenly into the four tubes of the mattress, and you’ll soon have a mattress ready to nap on or throw in the pool.
Constructed with two layers, the Futo’s outer shell is made with high-quality Ripstop material that employs a “special reinforcing technique” ensuring that your mattress will neither tear nor rip. Futo claims that a similar textile is used in hot air balloons and other high-quality camping hammocks. The inner layer is made of a thick polyethylene that not only holds the air inside, but also provides some extra protection against damage.
The mattress claims to be both water and heat resistant, and can serve as a soft place to rest your head even if you’re on rocky terrain. And no matter how hot or how cold it is, you can always inflate Futo with ease.
A Futo full pack, which includes two pillows, the mattress, and a carrying pack, will set you back $100 if you pre-order now from Indiegogo, and it’s already shipping worldwide.
- Amazon’s air quality sensor can tell you when indoor air is dirty
- Latest Airbus flying taxi is one you might want to hail
- Exosonic is developing a supersonic Air Force One
- EvaPure sanitizes the air around you anywhere you go
- Amazon Air adding 12 more cargo jets so you can get your order more quickly