Phlearn is a great resource for anyone looking to learn or improve their Photoshop skills, and in one of its latest videos the site takes us on a guided tour of the Face-Aware Liquify tool, and how to use it — both for work or play.
This new upgrade to Liquify brings with it the ability to make reshaping and modifying facial features so easy anyone can do it. The key is in Adobe’s merging of facial-recognition technology into the Liquify tool, allowing the software to detect facial features like eyes, mouths, jawlines, and more. It then makes modifying those individual features easy with a simple drag to the left or drag to the right slider.
The advantages to professionals looking to make some modifications to facial features quickly is clear, but what about those of us regular joes, what is the appeal? Well, humor, if we are being honest. This tool now makes it incredibly easy for you to photoshop your best friend’s face in all sorts of fun and hilarious ways.
Photoshop isn’t just for the pros anymore either, you can get your hands on the latest licensed version for $9 a month through Adobe’s Creative Cloud. This feature alone is worth that price for all the hilarious pranks it will enable to play on your friends. You can learn more about Photoshop or the Creative Cloud over on Adobe’s website, here.
- Diving into Adobe’s cloud-based, edit-anywhere video app, Premiere Rush CC
- A.I. can now edit 200 photos at once, retouch skin with Photolemur update
- Photography News: Raw edits on iPad and an A.I. research lab for PicsArt
- MIT, Adobe’s new A.I. could bring one-click background removal, social filters
- PowerDirector, PhotoDirector aim to balance advanced tools with easy editing