The company recently debuted its Z340 Instant Digital Camera, which combines the Polaroid devices of days gone by with modern digital technology. The result is a 14-megapixel camera that delivers instant, full-color prints in under a minute.
The camera will use ZINK Inkless Printing to produce 3×4″ prints of photos that can be edited (adding borders, cropping, etc) before printing.
You can check out the full specs for the camera — which retails for $300 — over at the Polaroid website.
Of course, now it’s just a matter of time until we hear some young whippersnapper talking about how the camera is just ripping off Instagram.
- From simple to sophisticated, these are the best instant cameras money can buy
- The Instant Pot Max promises faster cooking and more features
- Relax, everyone! Your Instant Pot is probably not going to melt
- Melting pots: Some models of America’s favorite kitchen gadget are overheating
- These accessories will take your Instant Pot to a whole new level