Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
For Episode 90: July 7, 2016 we examine Tesla’s autopilot feature and discuss just how safe it is. With multiple accidents potentially casued by the car does Tesla need to reexamine it’s systems?
Also, the military wants to grow drones, and a VR porn festival got a bit out of hand.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer YOUR questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to email@example.com. We also broadcast the show live on Facebook and YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- Trends with Benefits podcast
- Digital Trends Live: MWC 2019, ezCater, and an Apple streaming service
- Digital Trends Live: Apple’s March event, Huawei 5G concerns, and SXSW coverage
- Digital Trends Live: Facebook, flying taxis, and Tesla police car
- Digital Trends Live: Google Chrome exploit, CyberHat, and Panasonic S1 unboxing