Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
For Episode 90: July 7, 2016 we examine Tesla’s autopilot feature and discuss just how safe it is. With multiple accidents potentially casued by the car does Tesla need to reexamine it’s systems?
Also, the military wants to grow drones, and a VR porn festival got a bit out of hand.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer YOUR questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also broadcast the show live on Facebook and YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- Trends with Benefits podcast
- Digital Trends Live: Alexa-enabled Billy Bass, ‘Gear.Club Unlimited 2,’ and more
- Digital Trends Live: Alexa updates, Uber’s self-driving cars, and more
- Digital Trends Live: First 5G phone, Batcole Foundation, and a new data breach
- Digital Trends Live: Oscar nominations, the future of blockchain, and more