Nintendo kills the NES Classic: For apparently no good reason, Nintendo is discontinuing the insanely popular NES Classic console. The few remaining consoles available are selling for near $200 and by the end of April expect no more new units to ship.
Bixby’s delayed rollout: Samsung has announced that English speakers will have to wait until later this spring to use the Bixby AI feature. It will leave an opening for Google to gain a foothold on S8 users phones, but is an AI Assistant a deciding factor for you/
Robot fight: USA’s Megabots challenged Japan’s Suidobashi Heavy Industries to a robot fight last year and they accepted. Now a date has been set and bets will need to be placed! Who do you think will win, Japan or USA?
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to email@example.com. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- Computers will soon outsmart us. Does that make an A.I. rebellion inevitable?
- Can Aibo replace Fido? I fostered Sony’s robot dog for a week to find out
- The best shows on Netflix right now (January 2019)
- Meet the robot that trains employees by acting like an awful customer
- HDMI 2.1 explained: Everything you need to know in one place