Nintendo kills the NES Classic: For apparently no good reason, Nintendo is discontinuing the insanely popular NES Classic console. The few remaining consoles available are selling for near $200 and by the end of April expect no more new units to ship.
Bixby’s delayed rollout: Samsung has announced that English speakers will have to wait until later this spring to use the Bixby AI feature. It will leave an opening for Google to gain a foothold on S8 users phones, but is an AI Assistant a deciding factor for you/
Robot fight: USA’s Megabots challenged Japan’s Suidobashi Heavy Industries to a robot fight last year and they accepted. Now a date has been set and bets will need to be placed! Who do you think will win, Japan or USA?
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to email@example.com. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- Truly creative A.I. is just around the corner. Here’s why that’s a big deal
- This two-question survey will determine the news in your Facebook feed
- Nearly half of Americans plan to purchase a smart speaker this year
- Bothering the bots: Funny questions and commands to pose to Google Assistant
- When a movie isn’t enough, the best shows on Netflix will keep you busy for days