Would you implant a chip in your body for convenience?: At CES 2017, DT’s Drew Prindle went above and beyond what most of us would do. Live from our coverage, he had two different chips implanted in his hand! Today we’ll follow up and tell you what they do, if they are actually working and maybe he can explain why he did it.
What tech will you buy in 2017?: This is going to be a huge year for technological advancements. With OLED wallpaper televisions, Alexa everywhere, self-driving cars and much more, we’ll tell you about what we expect in 2017. What are you most looking forward to?
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific
- The best podcasts of 2020
- Here’s how to listen to podcasts on Android and iOS
- Elon Musk says Neuralink will be like a ‘Fitbit in your skull with tiny wires’
- Watch now: Elon Musk’s brain-augmenting Neuralink live demo
- Nvidia’s RTX 3080 sold out within minutes — and gamers aren’t happy