Net neutrality is now a thing that’s real. The FCC’s 3-2 vote on Thursday signaled the commission’s intent to keep the Internet accessible to all, despite protest from broadband providers. The TWB panel digs into what the FCC decision will mean going forward, along with why Net neutrality is vital to innovation.
Other topics are the Apple Watch unveiling, carbon fiber gladiator suits, mind-controlled drones, and a wearable device that would be illegal to use in public.
This episode of Trends with Benefits features Ian Bell, Drew Prindle, Stewart Barnett and Greg Nibler.
- Vermont becomes fifth state to sign order supporting net neutrality
- Internet Association pressures Senate to reverse FCC’s net neutrality repeal
- Oregon is the latest state to jump on the net neutrality bandwagon
- AT&T calls on Congress to create new net neutrality laws — but why?
- Is this why FCC chairman Ajit Pai canceled his CES appearance?