Net neutrality is now a thing that’s real. The FCC’s 3-2 vote on Thursday signaled the commission’s intent to keep the Internet accessible to all, despite protest from broadband providers. The TWB panel digs into what the FCC decision will mean going forward, along with why Net neutrality is vital to innovation.
Other topics are the Apple Watch unveiling, carbon fiber gladiator suits, mind-controlled drones, and a wearable device that would be illegal to use in public.
This episode of Trends with Benefits features Ian Bell, Drew Prindle, Stewart Barnett and Greg Nibler.
- These are the 10 most important tech news stories of 2018
- FCC approves Google’s research into radar controls for smart devices
- Elon Musk receives FCC approval to launch over 7,500 satellites into space
- FCC filings show Ring is working on new security lights
- Motorola Moto G7: Here’s everything we know