After Sony priced the PlayStation VR at $400 yesterday, all of the VR cards from every major company were finally on the table. Oculus, Microsoft, HTC and now Sony have tipped their hands in the coming VR war. Which would you go for?
Not sure where to cast your vote? Here’s some essential reading to get up to speed.
- HTC Vive
- PlayStation VR
- Microsoft HoloLens
- Oculus Rift
- Samsung Gear VR
- What is this ‘VR’ you speak of?
Did we miss a good option? Comment below or on the poll to let us know.
- The Pimax 8K VR headset isn’t actually 8K, but it’s still pretty cool
- Oculus Rift re-enters virtual space after bad software caused a global blackout
- Start your 57th character when ‘Skyrim VR’ hits Rift and Vive this April
- Playstation VR could improve with new motion controller patents from Sony
- HTC Vive Tracker Review