After Sony priced the PlayStation VR at $400 yesterday, all of the VR cards from every major company were finally on the table. Oculus, Microsoft, HTC and now Sony have tipped their hands in the coming VR war. Which would you go for?
Not sure where to cast your vote? Here’s some essential reading to get up to speed.
- HTC Vive
- PlayStation VR
- Microsoft HoloLens
- Oculus Rift
- Samsung Gear VR
- What is this ‘VR’ you speak of?
Did we miss a good option? Comment below or on the poll to let us know.
- The best VR games
- The best VR apps for 2020
- How to build a cheap VR-ready PC
- Sony PS5: Games, price, specs, release date, and more
- The best Oculus Quest games