After Sony priced the PlayStation VR at $400 yesterday, all of the VR cards from every major company were finally on the table. Oculus, Microsoft, HTC and now Sony have tipped their hands in the coming VR war. Which would you go for?
Not sure where to cast your vote? Here’s some essential reading to get up to speed.
- HTC Vive
- PlayStation VR
- Microsoft HoloLens
- Oculus Rift
- Samsung Gear VR
- What is this ‘VR’ you speak of?
Did we miss a good option? Comment below or on the poll to let us know.
- The best VR headsets of 2019
- Oculus’ Quest is the headset that will make me (and you) a VR believer
- The best VR headsets at CES 2019 could bring the technology to the mainstream
- Oculus and HTC Vive Black Friday deals at Amazon
- These are the coolest virtual and augmented reality gadgets from CES 2019