After Sony priced the PlayStation VR at $400 yesterday, all of the VR cards from every major company were finally on the table. Oculus, Microsoft, HTC and now Sony have tipped their hands in the coming VR war. Which would you go for?
Not sure where to cast your vote? Here’s some essential reading to get up to speed.
- HTC Vive
- PlayStation VR
- Microsoft HoloLens
- Oculus Rift
- Samsung Gear VR
- What is this ‘VR’ you speak of?
Did we miss a good option? Comment below or on the poll to let us know.
- The best video game consoles for 2021
- HTC Vive Flow hands-on: A weird, compact VR headset for meditation and wellness
- HTC’s leaked Vive Flow headset might offer portable VR
- Sony’s next PS VR helmet is VR’s best chance at going mainstream
- Resident Evil 4 VR is coming just in time for Halloween