With a single click of the mouse, a worker in the U.K. accidentally sent a test email to 840,000 co-workers on Monday, causing a good deal of chaos in the process.
" lang ="en ">If youre having a bad morning just remember it could be worse , you could be the poor person who accidentally emailed THE ENTIRE NHS #NHSMAIL
owen (@daniel_owen_uk ) November 14, 2016
="twitter-tweet " data-lang ="en ">
="ltr " lang ="en ">My favourite was the one that said “ ;You ’ ;re just making it worse , stop replying to everyone .” ; In a reply to everyone . #nhsmail
(@kristian444 ) November 14, 2016
" lang ="en ">If contacting us by please be aware that there may be delays in responding due to an issue currently affecting all NHS .
Pensions (@nhs_pensions ) November 14, 2016
- SpaceX launches 60 more internet satellites, bringing total to more than 400
- More Crysis Remastered leaks reveal console and PC launches
- Formula E team rolls with marble racing during pandemic postponement
- Ford is using airbag material to make medical gowns for health care workers
- Mysterious drone tells New Yorkers to socially distance during pandemic