Nine months in the making (obviously), the charming video has already received almost two million views since it first appeared on the video-sharing site last week.
Described as “our little nine month project”, the time-lapse creation begins by showing the woman getting pregnant — through a kiss from her partner on her flat belly, apparently.
She’s then shown side-on as her belly begins to gradually bulge.
Throughout the video, which is accompanied by a whimsical soundtrack, guest appearances are made by a number of pets, while one short sequence shows the guy carrying the woman to a new location as they appear to move house.
Of course, for the baby to be delivered, her partner must once again kiss her large baby-filled tummy, which he duly does.
Enjoy the time-lapse video below.
- Thanks to Fitbit and Reddit, a husband found out he and his wife are pregnant
- These are all of the things Facebook doesn’t want you to see
- L.A. schools and Qpid.me partner to encourage students to check STD status
- Forget ultrasound photos – now you can get a 3D model of your unborn baby to show friends
- Pediatricians identify a new illness: Facebook depression