We’ve all heard of Apple, Samsung, Motorola, Blackberry, and a handful of other mobile manufacturers. But it’s not likely that many of us have ever heard of Blu Products, the self-proclaimed fastest growing mobile phone manufacturer. But today, according to the folks at PR Newswire, the company announced their newest line of phones: Blu Life Series.
The new series consists of three different models, the Life Play, Life View, and Life One. Each are powered by a MediaTek MT6589 1.2GHz Quad-Core chipset, will come equipped with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, and connect at 4G speeds.
- The Blu Life One boasts a 5-inch high definition Gorilla Glass screen, 16GB of internal memory, 1GB RAM, a microSD card slot that can handle up to 32GB cards, a 5-megapixel front camera, and a 13-megapixel rear camera.
- The Blu Life View features a bigger 5.7-inch HD scratch-resistant screen, 16GB of internal memory, 1GB RAM, a microSD card slot that can handle up to 32GB cards, a 5-megapixel front camera, and a 12-megapixel rear camera.
- The Blu Life Play is the most compact model, sporting a 4.7-inch HD screen, 4GB of internal memory, 1GB RAM, a microSD card slot that can handle up to 32 GB cards, a 2-megapixel front camera, and an 8-megapixel rear camera.
As far as we can tell, the three phones, which will start shipping the last week of April, will only be available to the U.S market, and each of them will be unlocked, meaning you’ll be able to hook them up to the network of your choice. The One and View will retail for $300, while the Play will sell for just $230. They’ll be made available through several U.S. online retailers; Amazon is the only that we’ve been able to confirm so far.
- All phones in Alcatel’s 2018 budget lineup feature an 18:9 display
- ZTE debuts budget-friendly Blade V9, and its first Android Go-powered phone
- The best cheap phones you can buy
- Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra, XA2, and L2 hands-on review
- Alcatel Idol 5 vs. Lenovo Moto G5S Plus: Clash of the budget smartphones