If you are familiar with Jil Sander’s designs, the minimalism and simplicity of this iPad case from the Spring/Summer 2011 will come as no surprise. The clean lines and stark, solid colors of the Jil Sander fashion house have translated into the label’s new neutral calf skin iPad case, $288. The case is constructed from 100-percent calf leather, finished with a Scotch leather grain, and features a simple silver hook detail and imprint of the brand name. Suitable for a modern minimalist of either sex, there’s not much else to say about this designer iPad covering, except that it’s a classy yet simple choice. Available at Oki-Ni.
- Apple redesigns App Store web interface to be more in line with iOS
- Skagen Falster hands-on review
- Designed by photographers, these Mountainsmith bags are made for adventure
- These are the best cases and covers for the Honor 9 Lite smartphone
- Watching this A.I. program build CAD models is a peek into the future of design