If you are familiar with Jil Sander’s designs, the minimalism and simplicity of this iPad case from the Spring/Summer 2011 will come as no surprise. The clean lines and stark, solid colors of the Jil Sander fashion house have translated into the label’s new neutral calf skin iPad case, $288. The case is constructed from 100-percent calf leather, finished with a Scotch leather grain, and features a simple silver hook detail and imprint of the brand name. Suitable for a modern minimalist of either sex, there’s not much else to say about this designer iPad covering, except that it’s a classy yet simple choice. Available at Oki-Ni.
- How Razer forged the Blade 15, the slim gaming laptop nobody else could build
- Focal’s Elegia headphones quietly make a loud impression
- Best Samsung Galaxy Note 9 cases
- The best Xperia XZ3 cases to keep your new Sony phone shiny
- The new iPad Pro is here, and it adds the best of the iPhone to the tablet