Burned out on apps, keys and screens? Improve your analog life this weekend! Digital Trends’ brother site The Manual exists to give men straight-up advice, from unspoken suit rules you need to know, to the latest in fashion, food, drink, travel, grooming and culture. Here are a few of our favorite stories to appear on The Manual lately.
From the tallest peak in the Lower 48 (that’d be Mt. Whitney) to the lowest point in America (Death Valley, of course), the great state of California boasts a bounty of natural splendor.
Like many Manual men, you probably don’t like to completely forsake practicality for style. Why not have both? Here are a few classy laptop bags for you to consider.
Alex Wilcox helps us understand what to look for when buying a pair of trousers.
The most resourceful axe should do more than simply chop wood. Thankfully, the Outland Equipment Multi-Mission Axe lives up to its name and then some, providing you with a blade, seatbelt cutter, hammer, and more.
While it’s difficult to write an off-the-beaten-path travel guide to Bar Harbor, here are a few of our favorite places to play, eat and sleep.
“We aren’t about to sway someone to try chartreuse when all they wear is black or grey, unless they truly want to be swayed.”
- Nick Offerman joins Jon Hamm, Michael Sheen in Amazon’s ‘Good Omens’
- Photo FOMO: Faster memory cards, color-neutral filters, and ‘Adventury’ bags
- Royal Caribbean turns to AR, VR to help visualize its new private island project
- Less is more: How to pack your gadgets for travel, quickly and easily
- Fitbit Versa vs. Fitbit Blaze: Is the new watch worth the upgrade?