The device is covered in a durable tire-tread material, and it’s able to withstand extreme cold and heat. It comes in a case which is loaded with accessories, including mini jumper cables, an air compressor, a universal charging cable for iOS and Android devices, lots of different laptop ports, and a car charger. As an added bonus, the RG600 also boasts a super-bright LED flashlight and strobe.
A display on the face of the device can even tell you the percent charged, and operating the device is pretty outrageously simple. In fact, the jumper cables, when connected to the IntelliBoost, are basically idiot-proof. Somehow, they can detect when they are correctly connected, and if they’re not, the power will be cut and you’ll get an alarm.
Overall, we were quite impressed with the IntelliBoost. It’s compact size and range of accessories make it extremely handy to keep in your truck.
- The best solar chargers for your smartphone or tablet
- Here are 20 portable tech gadgets you’ll want to use every day
- Suck up the savings with these vacuum cleaners on sale for $100 or less
- The 10 best windproof umbrellas to help you weather the storm
- Amazon cuts prices on the Charge 3 and Fitbit Versa smartwatch