Okay, so we don’t really know too much about the Lexus LF-LC concept, other than it was ” crafted from a clean sheet of paper at the request of Lexus headquarters in Japan” and that it was “conceived as a design exercise to explore the future of Lexus design” at Lexus’ Calty design studio in Newport Beach, California. But, with Road and Track leaking some tantalizing images and Lexus subsequently releasing the first official image of the new two-plus-two concept, the only thing we can say with certainty is that the suspense surrounding the LF-LC concept has us eagerly anticipating it’s official debut at the upcoming Detroit Auto Show.
For now, though, we just have to be content with these images, but as the Detroit Auto Show nears we’ll be bringing you more information on the Lexus LF-LC concept.
[Please Note: The first image in the gallery is the official image released by Lexus and the rest are the leaked images courtesy of Road & Track]
- Take a peek at the Lexus LF-1 Limitless concept, a new kind of luxury crossover
- The Lexus LF-1 Limitless Concept previews a flagship crossover
- Toyota planning a high-performance, Supra-themed surprise for the Geneva show
- Lexus’ brand-new 2018 LS sedan is over-engineered in the best possible way
- The next Infiniti concept car will show how the sedan can evolve