It’s finally here! The big September Apple event, and the grand unveiling of the iPhone X. It’s cause for celebration, rejoicing, and checking the trade-in price on your beat-up iPhone 7 Plus. If you’re a die-hard Android user, don’t worry, there will probably be more than just a few iPhones unveiled during to Tuesday’s event.
Rumor has it there might be a new Apple TV with 4K support unveiled at the event, alongside an update to the increasingly popular wireless earbuds, the AirPods. But that is not all! We’re very likely going to see a bit more information about the highly anticipated incremental operating system update, MacOS High Sierra. So with all that on the table, what are you most excited about?
What are you most looking forward to at the #AppleEvent?
— Digital Trends (@DigitalTrends) September 12, 2017
- Here’s how to watch Apple’s October 30 Mac and iPad event
- It’s hip to be square: New iPad Pro may take design cues from iPhone 5
- Apple’s official iPhone XS battery case is finally here
- Here’s everything we know about the 2019 iPhone
- Apple’s iPhone battery offer was reportedly way more popular than expected