After Sony priced the PlayStation VR at $400 yesterday, all of the VR cards from every major company were finally on the table. Oculus, Microsoft, HTC and now Sony have tipped their hands in the coming VR war. Which would you go for?
Not sure where to cast your vote? Here’s some essential reading to get up to speed.
- HTC Vive
- PlayStation VR
- Microsoft HoloLens
- Oculus Rift
- Samsung Gear VR
- What is this ‘VR’ you speak of?
Did we miss a good option? Comment below or on the poll to let us know.
- Apple mixed-reality headset: Everything we know about Apple’s VR headset
- ‘Metaversities’ let you attend digital twins of real-world college campuses in VR
- VR gaming appears to have hit an all-time high
- Apple’s AR/VR solution might require two Apple Watches to work
- Meta to officially allow 18+ content in its metaverse VR environment