After Sony priced the PlayStation VR at $400 yesterday, all of the VR cards from every major company were finally on the table. Oculus, Microsoft, HTC and now Sony have tipped their hands in the coming VR war. Which would you go for?
Not sure where to cast your vote? Here’s some essential reading to get up to speed.
- HTC Vive
- PlayStation VR
- Microsoft HoloLens
- Oculus Rift
- Samsung Gear VR
- What is this ‘VR’ you speak of?
Did we miss a good option? Comment below or on the poll to let us know.
- We now know how Apple’s VR headset may handle video, and it’s pretty awesome
- Here’s why Apple’s VR headset may become an ‘expensive flop’
- Apple’s secret VR headset just got revealed in a huge leak
- I streamlined my PC VR setup, and now I use it more than ever
- How the Vive XR Elite can do high-end VR in a half-pound headset