ABC News, Disney Online and ESPN.com, all part of The Walt Disney Company, today announced their extensive line-up of free audio podcast content is available via the iTunes Podcast Directory, one of the largest directories of podcast content in the world. Starting today, users can subscribe to this content among other podcasts, and iTunes will automatically check to see when there are new episodes, download them into fans’ computers and automatically put them on users’ iPods.
ABC News podcast content includes AfterNote, an afternoon edition of ABC News’ highly-acclaimed political newsletter, The Note, Nightline, Showbiz Report, and more.
Disney Online current podcast line-up includes several shows with exclusive behind-the-scenes looks at Disney properties, and classic novels.
ESPN.com will soon expand its podcast offerings, to include daily excerpts from Mike & Mike in the Morning, Dan Patrick, Colin Cowherd, Eric Kuselias and more radio commentaries. It will also have a regular rotation featuring, among others, Eric Karabell on fantasy games; commentary from Howie Schwab, Dan Shanoff, Gene Wojciechowski; a selection of Page 2 writers, Voice of the Fan, the Pulse and more.
- How 5G is changing journalism
- Scientists think the next big solar storm could create an ‘internet apocalypse’
- Why are so few people actually using 5G in the U.S.? Here’s what the experts say
- India’s plan to end spam texts was a colossal failure. But it’s worth revisiting
- Who needs headphones? Holoplot can beam audio directly to your ears from afar