So, you’ve just bought a 3D printer for the first time in your life. Before you go wasting a ton of filament printing out just about anything you can think of, why not print out a few things that you can actually use? We’ve assembled a list of eight printable projects to get you started. From coin sorters to outlet shelves for housing your smartphone while its charging, these printable objects are some of the best — and most useful — that we’ve found on the web thus far. The best thing about them? They’re simple to print, so you’ll have plenty of filament left for more complex projects. Happy printing!
- Don’t print with crappy plastic. Here’s the best 3D-printing filament you can buy
- How do 3D printers work? Here’s a super simple breakdown
- The best 3D printers you can buy for under $1,000 right now
- 14 major milestones along the brief history of 3D printing
- The best 3D printers you can buy (or build) in 2018