On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech stories of the day, including 5G and Bill Gates conspiracies, Google scams, an iPhone 12 Pro Max leak, Microsoft and NBA team up, and more.
Sarah Evans, founder of Sevans Strategy and Sevans Digital PR, joins the show to discuss drones that disinfect using UV light.
We’ve seen deepfake video, but now there is A.I. that can deepfake your voice. Luke Dormehl takes a look at LOVO Studio’s new technology.
Nibler then speaks with Cedar Anderson, co-founder of Flow Hive, Indiegogo’s most successful campaign and the most successful campaign ever launched on any platform outside the United States, about how they’ve taken 95% of the labor out of beekeeping and getting honey.
Finally, we have Tech Briefs with Ken Yeung, editor at Flipboard, who wraps up this week’s biggest tech news, including the iPhone SE, the Google/Apple team up, and the successful release of Trolls World Tour.
- Apple iPhone 13: Everything we know so far
- The most common iPhone X problems, and how to fix them
- Jazz up your iPhone videos with these creative ideas from Apple
- What iPhone do I have? How to find out your iPhone model number
- The best iPhone X cases and covers in 2021