On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech stories of the day, including 5G and Bill Gates conspiracies, Google scams, an iPhone 12 Pro Max leak, Microsoft and NBA team up, and more.
Sarah Evans, founder of Sevans Strategy and Sevans Digital PR, joins the show to discuss drones that disinfect using UV light.
We’ve seen deepfake video, but now there is A.I. that can deepfake your voice. Luke Dormehl takes a look at LOVO Studio’s new technology.
Nibler then speaks with Cedar Anderson, co-founder of Flow Hive, Indiegogo’s most successful campaign and the most successful campaign ever launched on any platform outside the United States, about how they’ve taken 95% of the labor out of beekeeping and getting honey.
Finally, we have Tech Briefs with Ken Yeung, editor at Flipboard, who wraps up this week’s biggest tech news, including the iPhone SE, the Google/Apple team up, and the successful release of Trolls World Tour.
- Could the current iPhone SE drop to just $199 after March update?
- The iPhone SE 2022 will likely arrive in March or April
- iPhone: Apple video highlights 10 cool features on its handset
- Apple might drop support for the iPhone SE and iPhone 6S with arrival of iOS 16
- Apple will now let you fix your own iPhone in win for right-to-repair campaigners