Apple plans to build iMacs in America, Amazon will improve Kindle Fire for vision-impaired users, The Washington Post and DailyBeast are considering a paywall, YouTube launches a new and simpler homepage, and Volvo plans to compete with Google in autonomous driving.
- Tim Cook says a line of Mac computers will be manufactured in the U.S.
- Washington Post, Daily Beast are considering online paywalls
- YouTube introduces new ‘cleaner and simpler’ homepage design
- Volvo stepping up to rival Google in autonomous car technology
- Google Apps discontinues basic package, asks new customers to pony up $50 per user for premium
- Google Stadia vs. Project xCloud: Here’s what we know so far
- An Apple media super-bundle could launch as soon as 2020
- Ford’s self-driving car testing program heads to Austin
- Lyft Pink is the ridesharing company’s new monthly subscription service
- Arlo Pro 2 review