Apple plans to build iMacs in America, Amazon will improve Kindle Fire for vision-impaired users, The Washington Post and DailyBeast are considering a paywall, YouTube launches a new and simpler homepage, and Volvo plans to compete with Google in autonomous driving.
- Tim Cook says a line of Mac computers will be manufactured in the U.S.
- Washington Post, Daily Beast are considering online paywalls
- YouTube introduces new ‘cleaner and simpler’ homepage design
- Volvo stepping up to rival Google in autonomous car technology
- Google Apps discontinues basic package, asks new customers to pony up $50 per user for premium
- The future of cars: A new spin on an old idea could revolutionize autonomous cars
- Intel CES 2021 news conference: How to watch and what to expect
- The best iPhone apps (January 2021)
- The best GIF-maker apps and websites for 2021
- A disembodied robot mouth and 14 other 2020 stories we laughed at