As if bad drivers, spendy insurance and gridlock weren’t enough, it now appears you need to worry about someone hacking your new tech-filled car. Says who?
When it comes to virtual reality, it seems like everybody is getting into the act. That now includes Korean electronics giant LG, who announced a phone-based VR system today called the VR for G3. Who did they team up with?
A report from news outlet Business Korea indicates Samsung may exit the Japanese cell phone market. This wouldn’t be the first time Samsung has bailed on Japan – they stopped selling TVs there in 2007. But phones? Why?
- Yes, Samsung, the foldable phone’s exciting, but don’t forget about the Galaxy S10
- Here’s where and how to buy the LG G8 ThinQ and LG V50 ThinQ
- Samsung’s wide range of Galaxy products means there’s something for everyone
- LG’s V50 ThinQ is a different take on the folding phone, and it supports 5G
- Foldable phone wars: Huawei’s Mate X takes on Samsung’s Galaxy Fold