On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Luke Larsen break down the biggest trending tech topics of the day, including the new Apple 16-inch MacBook Pro, Facebook Pay goes live, Google’s checking account, Disney+ opens big, Minecraft Earth, flying motorcycles, and more.
We then talk about the new Netflix series Green Eggs & Ham with showrunner creator Jared Stern, who walks us through the process of adapting a 50-word story into a season of animated content.
We then go to DT Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan, who discusses the five biggest things learned at the 2019 Internet of Things Next conference.
Kaplan then sits down with Kika Buhrmann, vice president of B2B at Nespresso USA, who talks about how the company’s Nespresso Momento is the most intuitive coffee maker to date.
Drew Prindle is live with Oregon Senator Ron Wyden, who discusses how to hold tech executives accountable over privacy, and how the “Mind Your Own Business Act” could impact privacy and the behavior of tech companies.
Finally, we chat with Aylon Steinhart, co-founder and CEO of Eclipse Foods, and Thomas Bowman, co-founder and chief technology officer of Eclipse Foods, about pioneering plant-based dairy substitutes, as well as the scoop on their new ice cream.
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Apple One, Ubisoft Forward wrap-up, life on Mars, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok decision, Facebook Connect, new lunar lander | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live