Today on DT Daily: a security heads up for Lenovo PC owners, Neil Blomkamp finally gets his Alien movie, and a jet so cool, it’s worth a trip to Iceland just to fly in it.
Some factory–installed adware on some Lenovo PCs could leave the computers vulnerable to hackers. Here’s a link to help you uninstall the adware, but even that doesn’t totally cure the security problem. Hopefully Lenovo comes up with a patch soon.
District 9 director Neill Blomkamp has a new movie coming out March 6th called Chappie, but he’s always held a special place in his heart for the Alien series. Now, it looks like he’s going to get a shot at directing a chapter in the sci-fi-horror franchise. Where will the film fit in the Alien timeline?
Flying on a modern jumbo jet today is so boring, sometimes we almost wish for some turbulence. OK, not really, but it’s cool to see what Icelandair has done with one of their big Boeing 757s, especially if you love the Northern Lights.
- 7 Exotic technologies that were once science fiction, but now exist in reality
- The best free antivirus for Mac
- Avast! It’s time to play pirate in Microsoft’s fun-filled ‘Sea of Thieves’ Xbox MMO
- The best movies on Amazon Prime right now (April 2018)
- Zuckerberg: My bad, but we’re going to fix Facebook’s data privacy problems