NetherRealm Studios confirms on the official Twitter account of Injustice: Gods Among Us (via GameSpot) that Batgirl will be the newly released fighting game’s second DLC character. The Dominoed Daredoll joins an already diverse cast of DC Comics heroes and villains at some unspecified future date.
Rumors that Batgirl would be the next downloadable character for the DC-themed fighting game first popped up last week when an Xbox glitch caused her name to appear in Xbox Live Marketplace. NetherRealm acknowledged in its tweet that “the bat’s out of the bag” and hinted that Batgirl gameplay footage will be revealed this week. The tweet was accompanied by an in-game screenshot of Batgirl.
The first DLC character for Injustice: Gods Among Us is DC villain Lobo, who will be available starting tomorrow, May 7. Watch out for more Batgirl news soon and check out our Injustice review right here.
- Fortnite season 6, week 2 challenges: Assault rifle damage
- Fortnite ‘Search jigsaw puzzle pieces in basements’ challenge guide
- Ford teams up with Walmart to study consumer response to autonomous delivery
- After layoffs, Telltale says it may finish The Walking Dead with outside help
- Fortnite season 6, week 7 challenges: Skydive through floating rings guide